Going Gaited Online Magazine ASK THE EXPERT Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About our Behavior Training Experts

Go down

About our Behavior Training Experts Empty About our Behavior Training Experts

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

Chelsie Kallestad- Chelsie Kallestad is an international Natural Horsemanship Clinician and Instructor, offering Natural Horsemanship Clinics, Private Lessons, and Training. She has developed a gentle Natural Horsemanship program called “Chelsie Natural Horsemanship.” The principles of which are based on 5 Components: Lightness, Politeness, Patience, Consistency, and Confidence in Both People and Horses." I have developed this program because I believe that horses are wonderful creatures that are often misunderstood. It has been my lifelong passion to play with horses, learn how to communicate with them, and help other humans improve their relationships with their own horses. It is my sincere hope that we can, through our dedication to this cause, make the world a better place for horses, and the people who love them. The bases for these methods are love, trust, confidence, fun, and mutual respect and understanding.

Ed Dabney - Ed Dabney is an internationally acclaimed clinician, presenting horsemanship and riding clinics all over the US and in Europe. In 2007, Ed was named Champion of the East Coast Trainer Challenge Series by Equine Extravaganza. Ed's blending of natural horsemanship and classical equitation has made an indelible mark with students all across the United States and now also in Europe, drawing the attention of serious riders searching for the lightest touch and the deepest connection with their horses irrespective of breed or discipline. Find out more about Ed at www.eddabney.com.

Paul Williamson- Paul Williamson started riding aged 10 and quickly rose up through the ranks as one of the best thoroughbred riders today. Paul currently starts and pre-trains thoroughbreds at one of the world’s biggest training facilities for some of Singapore's biggest owners. His non-aggressive approach and ability to "get the job done" has made him one of the Youtube’s most popular trainers with more than 1700 subscribers. Paul also picked up on a natural occurence that happens in all horses and turned it into one of the most valuable tools a horseperson can have in their tool box. He calls it The TAP. Find out more about Paul here: www.hybridhorsemanship.com

Jeff Sanders - Jeff Sanders has worked roping, gathering, branding and doctoring cattle on some of the biggest ranches in California, Colorado, Wyoming and Nevada. This practical experience along with his extensive competition background has all come together to help shape his training programs. Using traditional Vaquero training methods was not something Jeff had to seek out and learn later in life. Jeff grew up using Vaquero training methods and living Vaquero traditions. For Jeff it has always just been the way things are done. Find out more at www.modernvaquero.com

"Cowboy Dressage" with Eitan and Debbie Beth-Halachmy - Says Eitan: "Cowboy Dressage, as the name implies, is a combination of the best of both worlds: Traditional western and classical horsemanship. Each discipline of horsemanship is time honored and recognized on it's own. When you combine the philosophy and practice of each and add music, you create art. Art is what Cowboy Dressage is all about: a medium of self-expression through the freedom of pure horsemanship." and "It a belief in a life style and a discipline. It is an open door to knowledge and growth on two fronts. There are no rules, there are no judgments, there are no tests. Just you and your horse, your conscience and quests. It is about the partnership and how I arrive at mine with my horse." Find out more at www.cowboydressage.com. Debbie informs us that she and Eitan are embarking on a 26 episode series on RFD TV. They regret that they will be largely unavailable to us on the forum until this fall when the episodes wrap. Good luck to you Debbie and Eitan! We'll be excited to have you back with us this fall!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://goinggaited.com

Back to top Go down